Welcome to Meliá Package website powered by Expedia, Inc. This Website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering travel information, determining the availability of travel—related goods and services, making legitimate reservations or otherwise transacting business with travel suppliers, and for no other purposes.
By accessing and using this website, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using this website particular service, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted and modified from time to time.
Agreement to the Term in Conditions
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age;
- You possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- You will only use this Website to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act;
- All information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete.
Melia Hotels International Group including all brands as Paradisus, Gran Meliá, ME, Meliá, Innside, Sol and Tryp notify that all rates, offers and promotions are valid for limited time and subject to availability at the time of booking. Restrictions may apply on certain hotels such as arrivals or minimum length of stay. Vacation pricing may vary by date, length of stay, departure city, hotel destination selected, hotel room category and availability. Savings displayed on Hotel + Flight bookings of 5 or more nights are made from getaway (JFK) may vary depending on airfare and date of search. Prices are per person per room night based on double occupancy.
Not all rates may include state or local taxes per room, per night stay.
Offers on package rates are not applicable to groups. If you need more information on this matter please contact our call center department 1-844-495-1566.
Promotions cannot be combined to other offers and are subject to change without a prior notice. Cancel policy within 24 hours no penalty and full reimbursement. If the reservation was made after 24 hours there is full penalty and no reimbursement to the client.
- Prices displayed are in US Dollar.
- Your credit card will be charged for the full amount of your booking at the time of booking. You may have separate credit card charges for each product or service from the applicable airline, hotel, rental car company, attractions and services provider, cruise line, bus line or train line (each a "Travel Supplier"), totaling the amount quoted for your booking. No product or service is guaranteed (including price, availability or dates of travel) until full payment is received.
- You authorize the site or an authorized third party to charge the credit card that you provide for the total amount of booking.
- You may be required by a Travel Supplier to present a credit card at the time of check-in, rental, or pick up to provide confirmation of authorized card use or to secure any additional charges.
- A government-issued photo ID is required at airports and hotels and may be required by other Travel Suppliers.
- In addition to the government-issued ID required for security and check-in, proof of citizenship is required for international destinations. It is your responsibility to provide the required documents, and we suggest that you check with the country's local consulate if you have any questions. A passport is strongly recommended for U.S. citizens. You will not be eligible for refunds if improper documentation results in delayed or unused products or services.
- Meliá reserves the right to correct an error in any advertised price prior to your departure.
- Any claims that you may have with regard to the products or services booked through the site must be addressed to the applicable Travel Supplier.
- Depending on the individual Travel Supplier, frequent traveler points may or may not be available for any product or service.
- You must call 1-844-495-1566 to change or cancel any product or service. Please do not call the individual Travel Supplier.
- Meliá makes arrangements with Travel Suppliers for tour and package services and accommodations, including air transportation, lodging, and car rental. Meliá is not an agent of the customer or of the Travel Supplier providing travel related services. By using this site, the customer waives any claim against Meliá, its subsidiaries or affiliates, and any of such party's officers, directors, agents, contractors, or employees, and expressly agrees that neither Meliá nor any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, contractors or employees, shall be held liable for
a) any loss of or damage to property or injury to any person caused by reason of any defect, negligence, or other wrongful act of omission of, or any failure of performance of any kind by any other transportation company, vendor, or supplier;
b) any inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, mental distress or other similar matter;
c) any delayed departure, missed connections, substitutions of accommodations, terminations of service, or changes in fares and rates;
d) any cancellation or double booking of reservations or tickets beyond the reasonable control of Meliá; and
e) any claim of any nature arising out of or in connection with air or other transportation, services, or other features performed or occurring in connection with any package component.
- These Rules and Restrictions are severable. If any provision of these Rules and Restrictions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable including, but not limited to, the disclaimers of liability set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Rules and Restricts shall continue in effect. These Rules and Restrictions have been made in, and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, U.S.A., without regard to conflicts of law principles. By using the site you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in Cook County, Illinois, U.S.A., in all disputes arising out of or relating to these Rules and Restrictions.
- All travelers must travel on the same itinerary. Individual travelers cannot be added or deleted from a package after booking.
- Each product or service is provided by the applicable Travel Supplier. While we will try, at your request, to obtain alternative arrangements in the event of a cancellation by any Travel Supplier, we are not responsible for the performance of the Travel Supplier or for reimbursement of money paid by you (or any incidental or consequential or other damages) in the event that the Travel Supplier fails to perform its obligations.
- Once your package is booked, your reservations cannot be transferred or changed to another name or destination.
- Prices and availability are valid only in conjunction with a package in its entirety and do not apply to any single component thereof. Due to contractual requirements, Meliá is not able to provide you with a breakdown of the cost for each individual component of your booking if the total package charge has been billed as one amount on your credit card.
- Package prices include taxes and service fees applicable to airfare, hotel stay and car rental components of your package. Additional fuel, security and baggage surcharges may be charged by the Travel Supplier at time of check-in. You are solely responsible for any such additional charges due a Travel Supplier; if you have any questions about such charges, please contact the Travel Supplier directly. Government entry/exit fees may apply, depending on your destination.
- Package prices quoted do not include liability insurance, drop-off charges, gas, collision damage waiver, personal accident insurance, personal effects protection or child safety seats for rental cars or incidental room charges at the hotel (such as telephone access, in-room movies, energy surcharges and any applicable increases in taxes). These charges must be paid to the Travel Supplier.
- Changes and Cancellations:
- No changes are allowed to package reservations.
- You may only cancel your entire package and not any individual component.
- Package reservations are wholly non-refundable.
- Airline Ticket Terms and Conditions, which include various rules and restrictions apply to your airline tickets.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- Name changes are not allowed.
- Some airline tickets may not qualify for frequent flyer miles.
- Changes to the airline ticket after travel has commenced may not be allowed.
- Unless otherwise indicated in the hotel details and descriptions, all hotel rates are per person based on double occupancy. Charges for additional guests may apply and must be paid directly to the hotel at check-in.
- You are responsible for any incidental charges at your hotel, including, but not limited to charges for telephone access, in-room movies and energy surcharges.
- You must be at least 21 years old to check-in to a hotel.
- Please read the detailed description of the hotel for other hotel policies applicable to your stay.
- Hotel photos are representative only and do not necessarily depict the actual room in which guests will be accommodated.
- Vacation package price (Hotel and flight) does not include complimentary transportation. Client have the option to ask for transportation service or add a car rental into their vacation package with an extra charge.
- Each car day consists of a 24-hour period beginning when the car is picked up. If the rental car is returned beyond the number of days included in your booking, additional charges may apply. Additional charges incurred must be paid directly to the rental car company. Additional days beyond the period booked in the itinerary may be charged at a different rate or with additional week, day, or hourly charges.
- A valid driver's license and major credit card will be required prior to renting a car.
- No refund will be made for unused rentals, unused or partially used days.
- Car rental includes charges for one primary driver. Additional drivers may incur a fee.
- Fuel, optional collision damage protection, airport imposed taxes/fees, overtime and drop off charges, additional driver or young renter's fee, children's safety seats, and other optional items, if any, are extra.
- Some airports impose a tax or fee if you choose to exit on a shuttle bus.
- Additional charges may apply if a rental car is not returned to the city where it originated.
- The minimum age for renting a car is 25. Travel Suppliers may also impose limitations on the areas, states or countries where the vehicle may be driven. It is your responsibility to confirm age eligibility and permissible driving area directly with the supplier prior to booking.
- Travel Suppliers reserve the right to refuse any request for rental. All renters must meet standard age, driver, credit and cash rental requirements of the respective Supplier. Driving records may be checked. At the time of rental, drivers must present a valid driver's license and may be subjected to an electronic Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) check with the issuing state department of motor vehicles. In addition, the driver must provide a valid credit card in his/her name at time of booking the car rental reservation. Credit cards with less than $300.00 available credit will not be accepted; debit cards will not be accepted. Credit cards will only be charged for any optional items such as insurance, special equipment, age surcharge, additional driver fees, fuel booking options, upgrades and charges other than the base price of the car plus tax. Contact the car company for specifics.
- Vacation package price does not grant MeliáRewards points, however, clients may sign in after their reservation with Meliá Vacation Package and enjoy of the benefits.
Credit card companies offer cardholders varying degrees of coverage providing the customer uses their charge card for the rental and declines the optional coverage offered by the car company at time of rental. Some credit card companies do not provide their standard coverage for pre-paid packages since the consumer card does not directly pay for the car rental. Please check with your credit card company if you are relying on this coverage. Coverage will vary so be sure to check specifics with your credit card company prior to the rental. If you choose to decline the car rental company's coverage, you will be responsible for the full value of any damage to the vehicle. Should an accident or damage to the vehicle occur, check first with your personal car insurance carrier before filing a claim with your credit card company.
© Melia Hotels International S.A. All rights reserved.